Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
MegaCynics :: A Sign of the Times
  • MegaCynics :: A Sign of the Times MegaCynics :: A Sign of the Times
    http://devtest.megacynics.com/2012-10-15/

Okay. I just want to say (before any comment backlash) that this is a comic, and not meant as an attack on any responsible gun owners. This idea popped into my head when I was reading through comments people had posted on the internet after certain tragic events. I'm not trying to make light of any situation, I am simply speaking my mind in response to hearing gun owners/organizations blame the entertainment industry for gun violence instead of the people that commit the crimes. I WILL absolutely lock out comments if this turns into any kind of hateful debate over peoples own personal beliefs. Take this comic for what it is. A joke.

• I started mentoring with big brothers big sisters my freshman year in high school.  my littles actually did not know about speed racer and transformers.  I felt like chasing them with my walker, but I think I would break a hip.