Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
MegaCynics :: A Brick and a Hard Place
  • Heh. "Support comic book movies." That used to be important to me, too. Right up until Marvel started making a fortune on The Avengers movies. You know what's important to me now? Supporting comic book movies that don't drastically alter the material to pander to people who aren't really fans of the source material.

Wheres it used to be important to send the message that "yes, we'll give you money for making films about the comics we love;" now I don't have to worry about that message. Avengers and Batman's box office receipts are sending that message for me. Now I get to focus on sending the message "yes, I'll we'll give you money for making films about the comics we love - so long as you make them for us. If you focus so much on making them mainstream they just turn into a pander-fest, Fant-four-stick will happen."