Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
MegaCynics :: Avoiding Infection
  • MegaCynics :: Avoiding Infection MegaCynics :: Avoiding Infection
    http://devtest.megacynics.com/2012-05-04/

Happy Canada Day, everyone! ***before you mention it, I am aware that there is a spelling error on the word "fourth" I am not in town right now and don't yet have access to the master file, but it WILL be changed soon.*** This comic didn't really happen per se... I was actually originally discussing Canada Day vs Independence Day with Marc a few weeks back and I had to admit, I had no idea what the specifics were on how either country became official, just that it happened on the 1st and 4th of July. I am the girl who was drawing comics in my notebook when I should have been paying attention in Social Studies/ History class. Anyway, I decided to throw Bianca in to this comic because I've already introduced her as an American character recently, and... well... I just adore her. :) I have a feeling she'll be my go-to-American in future comics.