Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
MegaCynics :: The Mice Will Play
  • MegaCynics :: The Mice Will Play MegaCynics :: The Mice Will Play
    http://devtest.megacynics.com/2012-03-23/

Originally when I had the idea for this comic, it was going to be me getting yelled at by someone else over the fact that I was one of the last people in my circle of friends to jump on the Time-Lord-train... However, I've been watching Doctor Who for a while now (albeit, while I've been working so I'll have to watch it over to really absorb it) so I didn't think it was appropriate anymore. Steve asked me a few weeks back why we hadn't done a comic about Doctor Who and I told him I couldn't think of anything to write about, but I was interested... and then I remembered this idea I'd had a ways back, so here it is. There will be another couple comics coming up where we make reference to Doctor Who but I still haven't though of a good one that would allow me to actually draw some Who-themed stuff... but I'm workin' on it.